I so hope they keep the aisle arrows. its hard to get used to but flows so
much better.
I dont want to wear masks, i know some of the stores that arent going to
enforce it, ill go there. If i do have to go to one thats enforcing, F
them, ill show them, ill put my mask on and follow their rules to a T, that
will teach them. Its a damn mask, theyre not asking us to shove a coconut
up our asses and skip through the store (I WISH).