I don't know about your business, but mine is run so nicely that if someone
bought it, you wouldn't have to do shit all other than billing and normal
troubleshooting. That's why anyone who does a generalized "ISP is worth x*
dollars" doesn't make any sense. It's so dependant on the business and the
area.