We have deploying the hap-ac-lite for over a year now and love the
customization that you can do with flashing the routers with a custom
configuration, graphing, and all the other things that Mikrotiks are
capable of.
However, the WiFi sucks a big bag of d#$k. Does anyone have a
recommendation in the Mikrotik world for WiFi that is pretty affordable
that works? I ordered some HAP-AC2 but haven't received them. Specs show
almost a 7 db gain in 2.4 and 3 db gain in 5ghz, so maybe that will help
out.
We are trying hard not to go the managed WiFi solution as of yet because
handing money over to someone else to manage something like WiFi is a
bummer.

*Sam Lambie*
Taosnet Wireless Tech.
575-758-7598 Office