Our criteria is how many customers complain of poor range on the
HAP-AC-lites.  I am interested in both frequencies. I have tested the
routers and yes, WiFi performance is marginal at best, and we have many
homes here in NM with adobe walls that just gobble up wifi signal. I have
tested the Audience in terms of range and throughput. Both are better, but
still are lacking for anything over 50mbps TCP. I would bet that I have not
configured the Audience correctly for max throughput. I have not added any
Mesh nodes to it yet. I wish the UI wasn't so fiddly to work with. The
documentation is fiddly as well...
We have a Calix Gigaspire here for testing as well and it rocks in all
ways. But again, it's hard to give other folks our money if there is
something out there that we can manage and works.