I was reading that the best way to build up a tolerance to a peanut allergy
is to eat a very tiny amount daily
and build up over time. They have to be eaten every day to maintain
tolerance or you can go back to the
beginning. In this way, if someone accidentally ingests something with
nuts, the reaction is rather mild.