Talk to Daniel at Atheral he may be able to answer your question

On 10/27/20 7:57 AM, Brough Turner wrote:

Is there a way to "white label" Managed Facilites-based Voice Network (MFVN) services?  I recognize MFVN service requires the softswitch and gateway be in the network (our network), but that would be ok if we could out-source configuration and operation to someone else and, for this service, be a subcontractor to that service provider.

We provide high speed Internet connections, nothing else.  Customers who want other services like VoIP, are referred to 3rd parties.  But we have a few prospective customers whose fire alarm / security systems require a POTS analog telephone line or an MFVN equivalent, as the NFPA accepts MFVN services as adequate "for fire and life safety signaling between a protected premises and a central monitoring station."  The phone service provided by the major cable companies qualifies as an MFVN service and we compete against Comcast for business customers in the greater Boston area.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Managed_facilities-based_voice_network#/media/File:MFVN_Diagram.PNG

Thanks,
Brough

Brough Turner