From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Matt Hoppes
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 2:44 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Ot: covid tracing

Don’t be too relaxed with it. I have a friend who just collapsed in church on
Sunday from Covid.

Just singing along and his heart stopped. Perfectly healthy, outside active
guy.

They gave him CPR and last I knew he’s still alive in the hospital.

He was a staunch anti masker.

This is a very serious disease and needs to be treated as such.