DA HUMANITY!!

On 12/14/20 8:58 AM, Ken Hohhof wrote:

I had a customer this morning complaining she couldn’t “sign on” to the Internet.  I mentioned that Google had an outage this morning, but she responded that she doesn’t use any Google services.  Of course her email was from a Gmail address.

*From:* AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> *On Behalf Of *Mike Hammett
*Sent:* Monday, December 14, 2020 6:54 AM
*To:* AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Fireye

"I know I'm next, they're coming after my google home mini and my netflix account."

aaaaannnndddd  Google is broken this morning.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions <http://www.ics-il.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL><https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb><https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions><https://twitter.com/ICSIL>