It is a messy job.  We have switched to air knives in some situations.  The
cost of an air knife was so crazy I made my own for 10% of what you can buy
them for.

From: Adam Moffett
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2020 10:35 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT PPE

vacuum excavation sounds like a real party

On 12/24/2020 9:43 AM, Chris Fabien wrote:

  For vac ex crew you might look into some of the goggles that dirt bike racers
and the like use with plastic tear-offs to clear the mud. When I have run the
vac to be honest I found safety glasses too annoying to use because they got
dirty in about 10 seconds and once you're covered in mud there's nothing to
wipe them clean with.