I am not implying that Las Vegas was unorganized or uninformative, quite
the contrary, I learned a lot and met some interesting people there. Just
trying to get a feel for the event as to whether we should wait till
October (hopefully Wispapalooza can happen) or go to this one. I just got
my 1st ashot today so am not that excited about going anywhere until I have
both shots...