I have an incoming Junior and an incoming 8th grader Id prefer not to send
back to Illinois brick and mortar for at least the upcoming year with all
the covid games and politicking going on. The schools we deal with have
obvious union pressure to have ensured the remote curriculum failed, dont
want to play that game again the coming year.

Have any of you personally dealt with or had customers relay any good
solutions? Im looking for instructor led homeschool as educating without
beatings isnt something im really capable of.

there is a BYU curriculum I looked at but that gets some hefty pricing and
i couldn't ascertain whether its acceptable in Illinois