Theres a co-op in the town I work, they're outstanding, apostolic
Christian's, but not the creepy ones. Those kids speak multiple languages,
are educated to collegiate levels by middle school, are pretty well
rounded, definitely not vegans. By today's standards, they may skirt some
mandated reporting, I assume many of the homes dont spare the rod. I'd give
my left arm for the kids to be in that, but neither my wife or I have the
skills required of one of the parents, plus we are heathens.
Most of these kids get their diploma equivalent and start businesses,
mostly successful,many even stay with the church.

I think I'd feel safer around a flat earther than a vegan though