I've seen white bathroom paneling used.

On 5/17/2021 12:22 AM, Steve Jones wrote:
I know, I'm a scumbag, not getting with the digital whiteboard program.

I'm a whiteboard guy, I need to draw, document, note, etc on something I can learn back in my chair and mull over.

I'm just finishing a small dedicated home office and looking and my stained whiteboard. I've renewed he surface with industrial floor cleaner/polish a lot of times. But I think shes dead jim.

I needed a cheap door for the office I built so I got a cheap storm door.

Looking at the storm window I think making a glass whiteboard from a storm window would be tits. Can get a base drawing then slide the glass up and note over the drawing. I cant say how many times I wished I could overlay my whiteboard notes.

Before I go full ghetto and fasten a storm window to my wall, do they make a sliding glass whiteboard that doesnt break the bank?

I like the idea of glass because windex works and it never needs the surface renewed after something sat on it for 10 months.