rich folk like chuck worry about shadows, plywood to that guy is like chaff.

I see the shadow issue though, you really have to consider lighting for
that. My eyes keep getting older than me every year, shadows have become
quite the pest. I think If I put w Daylight LED tube in a box above some
tempered glass I can write on my walls without a shadow.

have any of you degenerates looked into digital whiteboards? im hamfisted,
so the side of my hand is always smearing whiteboard work, whats that look
like on a digital board?