Just looked at the site and didn't see them anymore, so it's a gone deal...

On 6/4/21 12:59 PM, Adam Moffett wrote:
Yeah, I suppose some kind of continuous load that will take whatever the panel can put out....like a big resistor with a heat sink.

Then meter the WH output.  Do it in a dark room and have a constant light source that's the same for each panel being tested.  Mount each sample in the same position.

Sounds simple in theory, but I ain't got the time for that stuff.