If the camera was rolling, we'd have the shot on film.  Was the camera rolling?

On 12/1/21 19:10, Bill Prince wrote:
Yeah. When you're acting, you have to do what the "act" calls for. There were failures here, but we can not really know from here what actually happened. Hopefully, people in the investigation will be able to make a reasonable determination.

part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com