Well….those packet captures were done on Mikrotik, right?

One thing I found out accidentally is if the Mikrotik firewall is dropping the
packet then it will not show up in the packet capture.  So it might fit I
guess…..would be very odd, but we’ve seen weirder stuff than that I’m sure.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2022 1:31 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] EPMP1000 and DHCP failures

If you can figure out why it works, id love to know, assuming it solves your
issue like it did for me. It made no sense to me, but it worked. Id prefer to
know the root cause so I can have a correctly configured network rather than
cobbled stuff

On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 12:15 PM Nate Burke <n...@blastcomm.com