Not sure what it has to do with green vs blue.  Plant is green
because that's what everything is.  Optic end of the cable is blue because
that's what all SFP optics I know of are.

My guy got back to me and can make me cables with LC on one end so that's
what I'm gonna do.

Carl Peterson

*PORT NETWORKS*

401 E Pratt St, Ste 2553