check and make sure you don't have BFD enabled also check your interface types ptp or broadcast. If its a PTP link make it PTP. If it is broadcast you have to make sure the radios will pass it and not filter it out.  I'm not sure about the epmp ptp links if it has the setting, but on ubnt and some others its listed as multicast enhancement or broadcast filter.