Start with the young turks (tyt) and beau of the fifth column.  YouTube
will recommend others.   Most of the left media largely consists of
pointing out the ridiculousness of the right.    BTW I'd put beau in a
different category altogether although he leans left.

My YouTube gleefully recommends tyt and others right beside Ben Shapiro and
all of the other right wing channels.  And there are some on both sides I
can't stand and some I largely agree with.