From: "TJ Trout" <t...@voltbb.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2022 3:21:40 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Protecting Upstream Connections

Is there any benefit for an eyeball network to use route optimization given you
can really only control egress via bgp?

On Tue, Nov 15, 2022, 12:26 PM Nate Burke < n...@blastcomm.com > wrote:

I rarely have issues with the Windstream circuit, but it is totally
dealing with a Telco. Front line can only open the ticket, and go
through the whole list of questions that have been in place since
troubleshooting a T1 Line, or before. I always like 'Are we authorized
to do intrusive testing'

This is only the 2nd time this has happened. Last time was 4 or 5 years
ago, just a week or 2 after we turned up the circuit, so I wrote that
off to a turnup config they messed up somewhere.