Ok let me clarify.  (Accidentally hit send since it's apparently the same
hotkey to send on gmail as I use elsewhere for "insert a return without
sending")

Think 10 years of neglect and basically no front-side cable management.
Cables everywhere.   Not as bad as some reddit pictures, but definitely a
good 'before' picture.

We're starting from scratch here.  All that exists is some side of 2 post
rack cable management (rings) which holds existing cat5 cables to some
patch panels.   It's pretty much full too....

--
- Forrest