With windows its becoming about the only way to get to stuff any more, they
make everything 30 clicks deep now. Start menu isnt natively
directory driven. Same with phones and the billions of icons, its quicker
just to go to search for the app. Its bullshit.. change. Kids always
messing with the status quo.