Yep,  usually crosstalk.

The problem is that they've started to spec inter-pair crosstalk.   That's
why cat6 has the interior plastic spacer.  Which gets cut out, the 3&6 pair
gets split and the twists in the twisted pair are eliminated through the
connector.

No modern high speed design engineer would use this connector for 10G if
they had a choice.