Just a heads-up:

Four years ago, we had a bit of an issue where the date in the GLONASS GNSS
system rolled over at midnight, New Year's Eve/Day, Moscow time, and all
(most) of the multi-constellation PacketFlux and Cambium sync receivers
went wacky.   They all needed a reboot/power cycle and returned to life.

It's time for the GLONASS to roll over again, so I expect a repeat for all
of the receivers that crashed last time.   Hopefully, the firmware that our
GNSS module vendor claims has had the issue fixed has actually had the
issue fixed, so newer receivers (post-mid-2020) will be ok.

I've put a website up at packetflux.info/glonassrollover for a bit with
probably way too much information, and I finally got emails sent to every
email address that had bought a multi-GNSS SyncBox or was on our products
update mailing list.

This is a bit of outreach on this mailing list - I will likely do a couple
of Facebook posts in the next day or so as well.

--
- Forrest