Perfect
-----Original Message----- From: Nate Burke
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2024 9:54 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fiber on bad spool

Sounds like it would be similar to the machines used to lay field tile.
If you could get it on this, it should spool out.

https://www.machinerypete.com/details/field-drainage-equipment/2023/liebrecht/tile-trailer/21037638

On 3/6/2024 10:45 AM, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
It would have to be pretty bad to not be able to be salvaged. I would try to unspool it out in a straight line in a field. Then use a spool trailer that has some power to wind it back up on a good spool.

There are some old horizontal pay out trailers that were largely used for open wire line. No idea where you could find one. But even if you had to remove all the reel parts and just have the coils you could use that.

You could make one by taking a truck or trailer wheel and spindle and making a horizontal lazy susan turntable to put the reel on and pay it out that way.

-----Original Message----- From: Mark - Myakka Technologies via AF