As promised, here is my very basic SM Host template. Copy the snmp_queries to your server and import the host template.
Nicholas Eastman Royell Communications, Inc. (217) 965-3699 1-877-400-9319 [email protected] On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 1:26 PM, Nicholas Eastman via Af <[email protected]> wrote: > I just set up a basic one the other day. It grabs RSSI, SNR, MCS rates in > the default graph. I have a separate graph template that appears to be > polling traffic rates correctly as well. (ePMP doesn't report from the > standard interface table). I'm out working at a tower site today, but will > post the template asap, so you can take a look. > > On Wednesday, October 1, 2014, Eric Kuhnke via Af <[email protected]> wrote: > >> Could we get one of the Cambium people who watch this list to copy/paste >> a full (numeric) snmpwalk from an ePMP? I'm curious to see what OIDs it >> exposes and what format it returns the data in. Need to figure out how much >> data massaging will be necessary via Cacti CDEF (RPN!) to chart an ePMP in >> a useful fashion. >> >> On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 10:06 AM, Adam Moffett via Af <[email protected]> >> wrote: >> >>> >>> They mentioned that in Albany. It was mentioned along the lines of, "I >>> have no idea why our product doesn't already do that". I don't recall >>> whether they said it was on the roadmap or not. >>> >>> >>> Not that kind of compatibility. >>>> >>>> What I'm thinking of is where I could replace an existing 802.11 AP >>>> with an ePMP AP, and have existing 802.11 clients connect without having to >>>> do a truck roll to every client. At least not right away. >>>> >>>> bp >>>> >>>> On 10/1/2014 9:57 AM, SmarterBroadband via Af wrote: >>>> >>>>> At the ePMP training day I went on they said FSK sync compatibility >>>>> was high on there list. >>>>> >>>>> -----Original Message----- >>>>> From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Bill Prince via Af >>>>> Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2014 9:44 AM >>>>> To: [email protected] >>>>> Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cacti Template for ePMP? >>>>> >>>>> Not yet. We are not on the ePMP bandwagon yet. I've got a couple of >>>>> sites that I would consider it for when it comes time to split existing >>>>> 802.11 sectors we have, but compatibility concerns are holding me back. >>>>> >>>>> bp >>>>> >>>>> On 10/1/2014 8:57 AM, Matt Jenkins via Af wrote: >>>>> >>>>>> Has anyone made and willing to share a cacti template for ePMP? >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>> >>>> >>> >> > > -- > Nicholas Eastman > Royell Communications, Inc. > (217) 965-3699 > 1-877-400-9319 > [email protected] > >
