SAF does make some unlicensed gear.

From: Darin Steffl via Af
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2014 11:54 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Find licensed links in progress?

Hey guys,

There's a tower we want to colocate on that has 2 licensed SAF links and we
know who is up there as the tower own has told us who is there. When I search
the FCC License database though, I see their other licensed locations and paths
for other towers they're on but not for the new tower they've been on for at
least 2-3 months now. Is there that long of a lag from the license being
granted to showing up on the FCC site? The more unlikely thing is they ordered
links and put them up without being granted a license. I doubt that is the case
because they have all their other links licensed and and they show up fine.

Any ideas or feedback on this?

--

Darin Steffl
Minnesota WiFi