Darin, what's the state and county?  I have a full copy of the FCC ULS
database on a SQL server (in RAM!  yay for systems with 72GB memory) and
can query it pretty easily.

WA state example:

select * from fccdata where loc_county_name="SKAGIT" and
lic_status_code="A" and rollup_category_code="Fixed Wireless" order by
grant_date;