From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Paul McCall via Af
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 12:38 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] New ePMP Beta Software 2.3-RC10 available!

That might be a bit tricky to coordinate all the variables.  It’s quite easy to
change all the SMs via SNMP , so I would imagine getting all the ePMP SMs
online with WiFI, then issuing an SNMP command to them to change to normal mode
and reboot, then change the APs then everything would come up.

That’s how we are going to do it to upgrade the few UBNT towers that we have

Paul