Well, there's that other thing, but... nevermind, they'll probably
assassinate me for being such a PITA about it.
Then there's the in-session-but-not-passing-traffic issue and a session
drop fixes it. And I've seen a similar issue recently where a single SM
on a sector gets outta whack and latency across the entire sector goes
up to 300-500ms, drop that one SM and it's fixed. I'm thinking this is
some kind of multipath induced session problem. I have not seen it
happen on 13.2 yet, so hopefully the modulation improvements and MIMO-A
have cured this. Crossing my fingers.
On 10/30/2014 4:54 PM, Aaron Schneider via Af wrote:
Build 35 took care of the AP Ethernet hangup, which was the main one
being worked during Wispapalooza. There will be a Build 36 put on
Open Beta probably tomorrow in which we were able to fix for some of
the old nagging rare and random crashes that have been seen in
previous releases.
Our current plan is to release next week.
Regards,
-Aaron
*From:*Af [mailto:[email protected]] *On Behalf Of *timothy steele
via Af
*Sent:* Thursday, October 30, 2014 4:50 PM
*To:* [email protected]
*Cc:* [email protected]
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] 13.2(Build 35) Open Beta
There still working on 1 bug only 1 company is seeing last I heard
build 35 is the most stable firmware I've seen so I'm sure official
will not be too much longer but probably faster if more would test
build 35 on AP's to track down this 1 bug
—
Sent from Mailbox <https://www.dropbox.com/mailbox>
On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 12:57 PM, Matt via Af <[email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Are we going to get 13.2 official this week?