My understanding of the UBNT VLAN is that it's all one VLAN? How do you split management/sub traffic?

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 1/20/2015 10:05 AM, Josh Reynolds wrote:
Management. VLAN.

On January 20, 2015 8:51:22 AM AKST, Bill Prince <part15...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Not the AP side, but the client side. We have traditionally NATted all
    residential subs on Canopy, and were trying to do the same with UBNT.

    With Canopy it's easy, because the NATted TCP stack just passes through,
    and if SSH ports are open, it goes to the sub's router (no impact on the
    SM).

    Not so with UBNT, as the public IP for NAT is also the IP for the CPE.

    Just wondering if anyone else has tried the CPE firewall to prevent
    brute-force SSH logins.

    I suppose I could cobble together something on the POP router, but
    looking for options.

    bp
    <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>