NATting in the radio just eliminates so many issues. It solved lots of issues for us when we did it with Canopy. It was easy because the management/NAT are always separated in Canopy. It just became part of our standard practice.

So if we're doing NAT on the CPE, management traffic will go to the public interface? That seems broken. What defines "management" traffic besides SSH/WWW ports?

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>