I exited the unifi controller when I wasn't using it. Decided I wanted to change something, so I started it up. It had just finished initializing; I clicked the "start" button, and my partner's laptop lost connection to WiFi.

Sounds like a bug to me.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 1/21/2015 11:35 AM, Mike Hammett wrote:
Never heard of that problem, but most people just leave the UniFi controller running 24/7. No need to turn it off.

http://www.ics-il.com

*From: *"Bill Prince" <part15...@gmail.com>
*To: *"Motorola III" <af@afmug.com>
*Sent: *Wednesday, January 21, 2015 12:58:54 PM
*Subject: *Re: [AFMUG] WiFi for restaurant

I don't know if this is a bug or not...  Our new Unifi AP has been
running about 24 hours without a hitch.  I started up the controller on
my desktop, and my partners laptop lost connection to WiFi.  I had not
pushed any buttons, merely "started" the Unifi controller app.

Is this a known issue?

Not nice.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>