From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Mathew Howard
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2015 1:17 PM
To: af
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] AirFiber X

I don't think it's a Nanostation form factor... it says "world-breaking range",
range would be pretty limited with something like that.
Then again, I'm not sure how much range you need to break the world, but it
sounds like a bad idea anyway.

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 3:03 PM, Eric Muehleisen <ericm...@gmail.com