Since we have about 25 users total out there, I am going to stick with the
plan of an omni for now. The 5.7 430 is re-purposed from another site, so
free is a good thing.
I have a KPP 13 dbi Omni on the way and will slap that in and see what I
can get. If I can move enough of the higher bandwidth users off of the FSK
AP to balance it all out, it may be a win win situation. The users that are
more than 5 miles out will just have to stay on the FSK service. Most of
our users are withing 3-4 miles anyway.
Thanks for all the good info guys.

Sam