I like to have a cluster of 6 to make it worthwhile.

From: Sterling Jacobson
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 9:46 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fiber Buildout Forum

I don’t know, it’s all just math.

So I cost it out and if I like it then I do it, right?

Generally for us a neighborhood is 100ft lots next to each other.

So we are fine as long as we have a third the neighborhood subscribe.

We might not bring in the long haul fiber to the neighborhood until later
though.

We have other projects pending with spacious lots and wooded access.

Those are very low on our list because the density is low.

I have considered some projects in the reverse, where it would make sense to
bring in fiber 10 miles, then put up a wireless POP to the neighborhood/city.

It’s all in the numbers.