I havn't personally used them but I was checking out the IT Elite brand at
the AF show a couple weeks ago. They had a 90 degree slant 3.65 that was
very lightweight and also had a version that had 5ghz and 3.65 in the same
panel... I didn't want to use cambium 90's case they had 6db drop offs at
the edges. What were your issues with KP? I'm curious cause I am using
their 120's and was looking to try something else as well...


Kurt Fankhauser

Wavelinc Communications

P.O. Box 126

Bucyrus, OH 44820

http://www.wavelinc.com

tel. 419-562-6405

fax. 419-617-0110

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 12:21 PM, Dan Petermann <[email protected]> wrote:

> What is the general thought on the best 3.65 antennas for a PMP450?
>
> I’m looking for 90 degree sectors.
>
> I ran into problems with KP so I’d like to see what else is available.

Reply via email to