Adam,

are you talking a sector or directional panel?


Kurt Fankhauser

Wavelinc Communications

P.O. Box 126

Bucyrus, OH 44820

http://www.wavelinc.com

tel. 419-562-6405

fax. 419-617-0110

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 1:15 PM, Adam Moffett <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> Yes...the Mars antenna was the first one suggested by our vendor.
> I found several (including IT Elite) with dual V+H, but not dual slant.
> KP and Beehive both have the gain and the slant pole, but they're both
> over a hundred.
>
>
>  Mars has one for $220, Tessco has them in stock.  Good luck getting that
>> down to $80, at that gain and with dual pol. Maybe direct from China.
>>
>> -----Original Message----- From: Adam Moffett
>> Sent: Monday, February 16, 2015 11:48 AM
>> To: [email protected]
>> Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 3.65 Antenna
>>
>> Along the same vein, I'd love to find a 20+ dbi dual slant antenna for
>> $50-80 for CPE.
>>
>> Seems to be a white whale.....I can get any two of the three criteria.
>>
>>  What is the general thought on the best 3.65 antennas for a PMP450?
>>>
>>> I�m looking for 90 degree sectors.
>>>
>>> I ran into problems with KP so I�d like to see what else is available.
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to