ouch.

weve moved to 5.5.10 on all ubnt gear

I ran into one issue with an nbm5 we upgraded, it was powered by a
toughswitch. When the upgrade rebooted the radio didnt come back up. went
and tested and the toughswitch was working fine, it powers other radios no
problem. the upgraded nbm5 will power on with one of the POEs just not a
toughswitch, even tested with a different switch, was an odd thing. I dont
know if it was related to upgrading the firmware, could have just been
something that was going to happen the next time it rebooted.

--
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you