There will be differences.  Hopefully not terribly significant over the small
bandwidth you mention but from 4.9 to 5.9 GHz they will indeed have significant
differences.

From: Eric Muehleisen
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 12:01 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG]Decent "true" DP 120° sector in 5 GHz

Are you saying that antenna patterns could have a significant difference
between 5740 and 5780 on some antennas?

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 12:41 PM, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

  And that plot is for one specific frequency.  They frequently do not tell you
the test frequency.  I have had antennas have horrible ugly plots at some
frequencies but nice ones at other frequencies.