I got it all from the census bureau website in the past. They had shape files that I imported into Manifold GIS, the tabulated data with the block and tract numbers was in the file.

I've been spinning my wheels for days now, 477 help line is typical government/Microsoft answer, technically correct, practically useless.

How do I get the block/tract info? I've got maps, I've got programs, been through the 477 paperwork of the past, none of the numbers I get add up to 15 digits.
Getting a little irritated at this point.

Thanks guys.