Link?

Not to sound helpless, but I've been spinning my wheels on this for too long. I
need to get it finished today.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Josh Luthman
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 11:05 AM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 477 tract/block info

  Use the FCC API.  You send coordinates and get tracts.

  Josh Luthman
  Office: 937-552-2340
  Direct: 937-552-2343

  On Feb 26, 2015 11:03 AM, "Glen Waldrop" <gwl...@cngwireless.net> wrote:

    I've been spinning my wheels for days now, 477 help line is typical
government/Microsoft answer, technically correct, practically useless.

    How do I get the block/tract info? I've got maps, I've got programs, been
through the 477 paperwork of the past, none of the numbers I get add up to 15
digits.

    Getting a little irritated at this point.

    Thanks guys.