Hope this helps you Jaime, it is just some notes from a PTP and a PTMP setup I have that seem to be delivering good results.

When I was running in a noisier environment (PTMP with 12 CPE) I went with an 8mhz channel width to give decent throughput but not wide enough to be affected by all of the noise.

ryan