truer words haven't been spoken...

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Patrick Leary
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 6:59 AM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] More LTE tradgedy of the commons on 5 GHz..

  My larger point is that none of us should turn off our intellectual honesty
simply because an issue is disruptive to the way we like to do things. No one
is violating any rules here. No one is entitled to any special use here. No
regulation grants you or anyone else priority here. You are leveraging
something given to you freely, claiming it as your own.