Maybe I just need educated then. But lets say you have a 3 sector base station
running in 1:1 frequency re-use and you have a CPE shooting through 3 miles of
trees and running at lowest modulation, is that CPE using full resources of all
AP's at that point?

Sent from my iPhone

Kurt Fankhauser
Wavelinc Communications