I've used WISPMon for years and love it.

There are routinely about a dozen WISP billing platforms at the WISPA shows.

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2015 11:51:55 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Looking for help converting from a bridged network to
routed. (More Info)

First thing I'd do is fire up a billing system. Powercode or Visp are going to
be the two options I'd suggest you start looking at.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 12:45 PM, CBB - Jay Fuller < par...@cyberbroadband.net >
wrote:

Pretty sure you have to have Nat for that to work...