I think Unistrut is probably fine for the relatively short term time frames and the loads we put on them.

Long term dedicated tower hardware with HDG is a probably a better choice. The other issue with Unistrut (at least the galvanized stuff) is that it's usually cut to fit properly and the cut end will rust. It won't be enough to cause any structural issues but it will probably leave some rust streaks and might annoy the tower owner. Stainless would be fine but it's very expensive - the regular tower hardware is cheaper.

Mark