We're ISPs.  Our backhauls don't really need any upstream other than the
upstream needed to sustain downstream.

Could you first get an idea on what the benefit would be?  If it would be
<5% additional bandwidth it doesn't make much sense.  Sync isn't a big deal
to me unless I replace ALL backhauls with af5x which just isn't a realistic
possibility.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343