Correct:
continuous 16.8 ~ 31.2VDC
1 second 14.4 ~ 33.6VDC

If you already dropped them to 3v I think they'd be toast.

If you didn't have your charger you're not really testing the compatibility
with Ubnt.  I believe the cut off is something like 27.5v for the Airmax
stuff and your charge is around 27.3 (depending on battery).  To me, that
was too close for comfort and hence I use the regulator.

I don't know why you would expect them to stop at 10v.  At 20v both Canopy
and Ubnt would happily run.  The radios would continue to pull power from
the batteries forever.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343